I've just been cut up by a bus/taxi - to whom do I complain?


Chances are that it'll be a Stagecoach Cambus. If so then you'll need the registration number or the route number and time. Then write to:

   Alan Woods
   Operations Manager
   Stagecoach in Cambridge
   100 Cowley Road
   CB4 0DN


You need to identify which council the taxi is registered with, Cambridge City or SCDC, and you will need with its registration number or plate number. Then for City Council registered taxis you need to write to:

   Mr Jas Lally
   Head of Environmental Services
   Mandela House
   4 Regent Street
   CB2 1BY

And for SCDC you need to write to their taxi licensing office.

bad_bus_taxi.txt · Last modified: 2008/08/21 09:31 by tallpaul
Creative Commons License Recent changes RSS feed Powered by PHP Driven by DokuWiki
not happy with this page? Then click here
help on reading recommendations pages